Registration is now open!
Early Bird Registration ($200 for students and $400 for non-students) for the DNA23 conference has been extended to June 15, 2017. General Registration ($250 for students and $450 for non-students) for the conference will end on August 31, 2017.
Registration for the DNA23 includes:
- Access to all four days of conference sessions (Monday, Sept 25th- Thursday, Sept 28th)
- Two catered lunches at the conference location
- Daily snacks and coffee at the conference location
- Admission to both the opening cocktail social and closing awards banquet
- Admission to both poster sessions during the conference
- Access to Education/Synthetic Biology (Workshop) Day of the conference on Sunday, Sept 24th
For information regarding student travel awards please visit our Prizes & Awards webpage.